Wednesday, October 7, 2009

brush your teeth

Yeah, so we were watching a video about fires in class the other day and I was sitting on the left side of the class room when all of a sudden, I smelled something horrendous. I started sniffing a little harder to try to figure out what it was and then I realized it was someone's breath. I first though to myself "How the hell am I smelling someone's breath right now when I am not even talking to anyone or even looking at someone face to face." Anyways, I just ignored it. Eventually it became so bad I was forced to cover my nose with my t-shirt. I was pretty sure it was coming from the guy on my left so I turned to him and looked at him with a face full of judgement and turned back around. Since we were on the left side of the class room and I was on his right, I just pretty much turned my back to him to avoid the smell. No it did not go away. Now picture this, I have my back to this guy and he isn't even directly facing me or trying to blow on me, and I can still feel his stench sneaking up behind me, coming around over my shoulders and penetrating my nostrils. What the fuck could he have been eating before? I had to sit next to him for three hours. I kind of wanted stab him. After class ended, I couldn't resist telling my friend about how much this guy smelled. He was sitting behind that guy in class and he knew exactly what I was talking about. Then he started complaining about how much it smelled for him. Now, my friend was sitting behind him. How fucking bad does your breath have to smell when the person behind you can smell it?

Yes, I am not exactly the cleanest person in the world and I don't exactly have great hygiene either but come on people. If you forget to brush your teeth before you leave the house, then don't breath out of your mouth or talk for the day. Or eat a pack of gum or something. It is quite simple. Man, there has been plenty of times in high school that I can remember where I only had enough time to only either brush my teeth or do my hair because my ride was already at my door. Usually doing my hair would win because, well... you know. Anyways, the point is, it's cool if you're going to smell, just make sure you keep it to yourself. God. If someone is needing cleanliness advice from me, then you know it has got to be pretty bad.

1 comment:

  1. HAhahahahahahaahahahhahahaah dude this post made me crack up for a few minutes. i like reading your blog! you write really well. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete