Sunday, April 18, 2010

ow man

Long story short, I had a pretty weird Saturday night. I spent about an hour driving to three different gyms that ended up being closed. The shopping center, where my usual gym is located, had a huge power outage and everything there was completely dark. Anyways, after going to the third closed 24 Hour Fitness in a row, I was starting to think that it was a sign telling me that I didn't need to lift today. But I've been so busy lately and I haven't been keeping up with my lifting schedule so I was very determined to get to a gym that was actually open. By the way, 24 Hour Fitness should really consider changing their name. Anyways, when I finally reached the fourth gym (and it was actually opened), I was very excited. Too bad after about fifteen minutes of warming up, I hurt my shoulder on my first work set. When I felt the pain I immediately knew I would be done for the day. God damn it, I was so pissed. I spent an hour driving around just to end up hurting myself. It was a pretty awkward neck/shoulder injury where it hurt to keep my head straight. It wasn't an excruciating pain where I had to go to the hospital or anything but I definitely wouldn't be able to lift for a few days. It felt like such a waste to spend so long trying to get there and then leave without getting any exercise done, so I resorted to running on the treadmill with my head to the side like a retard. Pretty uneventful night if you ask me.

Anyways, on a completely different topic, here is an amazing video of two chicks riding bikes in unbelievable ways.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b36Yi-Pb1wM&feature=player_embedded



Pretty random, especially because my dad sent that to me. Also, in case you haven't noticed, I got a comment box on my blog now! It is pretty cool, please feel free to try it out.

On another note, can someone please tell me where you bought your mattress (only if it is great). I was about to drop like eight bills on this nice ass Serta mattress from SitNSleep and then I read all these articles online about how SitNSleep is such a scam. I really want to buy a nice mattress but I have no idea where to go. I definitely need to get a new mattress because the current mattress I've been using for the last 1.5 years was bought off craigslist for 40 bucks. Also it is probably like 20 years old and it is pretty dirty. Yeah... don't judge me, just tell me where to get a new one.

2 comments:

  1. http://stores.ebay.com/Sleep-Better-Beds

    shawn nguyen use to run this company on ebay... talk to him, thats where i got my bed, its like a termperpedic ish type... hella comfy... i u need to see mine just come by.

    lil bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to a place (not a nationwide or statewide chaining mattress retailer) owned by asian people. that way you can haggle prices + get same day delivery service.

    i got my super comfy memory foam mattress from some viet place in SD

    ReplyDelete