Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nothing great

I don't really have anything specific to talk about today so I guess I will just update you on my life since I want to keep up with this blog.

Anyways, I had finally found a summer job which I started this week as a summer camp counselor. Basically all I have to do is play with some kids and entertain them for 5 hours a day. Believe it or not, I am actually pretty good with kids. Yes, I know I don't seem like the type but I'm not gonna lie; kids really like me. Haha, anyways I was actually having a pretty good time with them even though they were really tiring me out. The other day, I took a nap at 7PM and didnt wake up until 9AM the next day. Anyways, I accidentally said "shit" in front of them while playing basketball and got fired. No warning or anything. Even though I really shouldn't have done that, I'm pretty sure they only fired me because they didn't get that many kids to sign up this year and didn't want to pay an extra person to do nothing. Now I am jobless again and I really regret buying those kids ice cream.

So I spent the last three to four days doing with I do best, which is sitting on the couch and wasting time on my laptop. According to youtube.com I have watched over 7,000 videos. If every video averages out to be about two minutes long, then... I have spent approximately 233 hours watching youtube. That's like 10 whole days. Yes, I know. Wow what a fucking loser. Haha. So I'm staying at my friends apartment right now since I'm in between houses for the next 10 days, but the only difference about here and my old house is that I spend the whole day on my laptop sitting on his couch rather than sitting on my bed.

Man I feel unproductive. I really need to get a job so I can stop being a lazy ass. You know how it is when you have a lot to do so you stay really focused and finish everything. And when you don't have a lot to do, you just procrastinate and don't do much. Yeah... I'm pretty much the second one right now. My personal improvement and SLOF lists have not really changed and I haven't been lifting as much as I should be. No, I am not feeling sad or anything, just feeling incredibly lazy. Definitely need some sort of motivation right now. Hopefully I will feel more motivated after I get a job. By the way, if you know if theres an opening where you're working please let me know.

That's about it for now. Oh yeah, by the way my birthday is coming up this week and I will probably have something small, maybe after I move into my new place. Not exactly sure what yet but I'll letchy'all know. Or if you have any good ideas, you can let me know.

H.A.G.S!

1 comment:

  1. Nice & thorough update. Enjoy your time off though, Albert. I see you working too hard during the year. See to that SLOF!

    ReplyDelete