Sunday, August 8, 2010

:/

All work and no gym makes Albert a dull boy.

It's been about 4-5 weeks since I've lifted to my full potential. I can feel all the meat on my body slowly moving to the center and accumulating at my stomach. It's what I call getting fatter and skinnier at the same time. Arms and legs get skinner. Stomach gets fatter. Depressing. I really miss the feeling of setting new goals and achieving them in the weight room. Can't wait till my elbow gets better.

I can't get through the day without someone starting up a conversation with me regarding StarCraft 2. Not that it's a bad thing because if you know me you know that I looooooooooooove StarCraft. I love StarCraft so much that I'm dating a Korean girl. Just kidding. Anyways, I HAVEN'T GOTTEN SC2 YET. I feel like it is happening again. See, the reason I've been playing StarCraft non-stop all these years is because when everyone started moving on to Counter-Strike, my computer couldn't run it, so I kept playing SC. And when, I finally was able to run Counter-Strike, everyone started playing WarCraft 3 which, once again, I couldn't run. So, basically I just stuck with StarCraft and never switched games. And now that SC2 is out, I am 80% sure my laptop video card can't run it. Hopefully everyone won't be too good by the time I get it.

I never knew what it felt like to play a game where more than three of my friends played. Haha, it's like whenever you find out someone still plays StarCraft, you hold on to them for dear life. Now all these noobs who I didn't even think knew what StarCraft even was is talking to me about SC2. Haha, hopefully by the time I get it, it will still be cool.


And don't be thinking "Haha it's not even cool now."


Because it is

No comments:

Post a Comment