Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog is still back

Hey friends. I have absolutely nothing to talk about today. I'm just updating since I boldly stated that I would be posting in it at least once or twice a week less than a week ago. I mean, if I do say so myself, I did a pretty good job with THREE updates last week. But if you don't want to waste your time, you should probably stop reading now.

Anyways, I noticed that I have still gotten zero suggestions on how to make my blog better, so thank you all for that. Although, I did put a new counter back in sometime last week and also I enabled some options blogger.com offered that I didn't know existed before. Yeeeeeeup... looking pretty good... not.

Onwards

So for those of you who don't know, I am a big brother to a little kid named Jesse who lives in Santa Ana. I don't really do much with him, we just spend a couple hours a month together doing fun stuff. I hung out with him last weekend and we went bowling. (I owned him, of course) (I actually bowled 6 strikes, pretty amazing) But anyways, I realized that he doesn't know his times tables very well. The kid is in the 7th grade. I think when we were in 7th grade, we were starting pre-algebra or something. Repeatedly asking Jesse multiplication problems made me suddenly think back to a time where I was in my basement with my mom in New Hampshire and she was making me memorize my times tables and it just made me really thankful that she did that. It also made me kind of worried for Jesse since he doesn't really seem to care at all about learning how to multiply. Not that I was a good student or anything but your times tables are so damn important! I told him that if the next time I see him he doesn't know his times tables, I'm going to beat him. Haha we will see how that works out.

Also, I think you will be surprised to hear that I have not been playing any Starcraft at all for like the last month. I have no idea why, but I just haven't. And Eunice hasn't even been here either so it's not like she's been stopping me. Pretty weird. Like my number one hobby that I love spending hours doing went out the door just like that. I hate to say it but... Am I outgrowing Starcraft?!?

Nah...

That's definitely

not

possible.



And to end this not-so-eventful post...Here's a remake of my old joke.

Q: How many Koreans does it take to eat one 10 pound dog?





A: Three... Two to get mad at each other, and one to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment