Saturday, October 30, 2010

Titles are hard to think of

Well hello there boys and girls. Yeah, sorry I haven't been updating my blog at all lately. If you have been following my blog at all, this just further proves how announcing your goals to the world reduces the chances of actually accomplishing them. So, instead of talking about stuff I want to accomplish in the near future, I will talk about stuff that I wonder about. Here is something I was thinking about the other day. When you pump gas at the gas station and your tank is full, does the gas in the tube just stay in there? What if someone needs to pump premium gas for their car but the person before them just pumped regular? Does the left over regular gas in the tube just pump into the next car? If so, that is pretty shitty. First, you're putting regular gas into your car when it should take premium... and second, you're getting charged for the premium rate for regular gas. At least for the first quarter gallon or so. Somebody should definitely look into this.

So for Halloween this year, I am going to be a prisoner. Yup, I actually have a real costume this year. Eunice wouldn't let me be a mummy again. I think being a mummy is probably the best costume ever. All it requires is a little bit of toilet paper and and some scotch tape. But according to SOME people, it isn't a real costume. So, I had to spend thirty dollars on a orange jumpsuit that I will probably never wear ever again. Although I guess having a real costume has its plus sides too. Honestly, the mummy costume doesn't really last for more than 20 minutes. People always tear away at the toilet paper to wipe their hands and clean up spills. Also, one year, Gary Wei lit me on fire. Yes, he actually took a lighter and lit me on fire. I was actually legitimately scared. I had to spill beer on myself. And the only reason he did it was because I told him that I didn't think he would. Thanks Gary.

I'm a little bit buzzed right now. Instead of studying for the GMAT tonight, I decided to drink a little bit and play "Field Runners" on Thomas' iPhone... for three hours. That game is ridiculously frustrating and addicting at the same time. Also it is a huge time waster. I swear like every five minutes he would ask me if I was still playing in a very surprised tone. Kind of like "OMG you're still playing?" Apparently five minutes with that game is more like an hour in real life. Kind of like with the dreaming in Inception but opposite. Also by the way, I didn't think Inception was that great. I liked it, but it wasn't as great as everyone was saying. I didn't watch it until a long time after it came out but I swear, everybody would not shut the fuck up about "OMG I JUST HAD A LEVEL 5 DREAM." One thing I do like that may or may not have come from that movie though is the Leo strut, what what what what?

2 comments:

  1. gas in the tube is calculated before it enters the tube so no u dont get extra gas cheap ass i jus wasted 5 seconds good thing i stopped after the gas thing haha
    -chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, you are a noob. I was talking about whether the gas stays in the tube or not since premium and regular gas is different. And don't lie, I know you read the whole thing. you are the only person who comments on it anyways

    ReplyDelete