Saturday, October 9, 2010

Goals

So I have been taking classes for the GMAT's with my brother and some of his friends at UCLA for the last 3 weeks. One thing I learned from going to this class is that I really hate traffic. My Thursday generally consists of me leaving work 30 minutes early to sit in traffic for two and a half hours. Although one week, I had to bring my brother some gas on the high way because he ran out. That was pretty fun. Running across the highway exit when all the cars are speeding by at 50 miles per hour is surprisingly exciting. (Even though the next car coming is a good 200 feet away.)

Anyways, I have a new goal that has to do with the GMAT but I will not be telling any of you my goal until after I accomplish it. I recently watched a video on Ted Talks that says how telling people your personal goals actually lowers your chances of accomplishing them. This is probably the reason why I have never stuck to a diet for more than a week, still can't do a back flip and probably why I never actually completed anything I ever said I was going to do, that I posted on here... including just updating my blog at least once a week. Haha... so this new goal is definitely going to be met and I will let you all know after I accomplish it.

Have you ever seen Undercover Boss? It's a show where the CEO of a company goes undercover and pretends to be a new employee. Here is a video that I thought was hilarious... I think that it is nicely animated too.

If you don't think it's funny then you are probably stupid.

Very stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment