Saturday, February 20, 2010

damn you, laptop

So I came home at 9 PM today and was planning on taking a quick nap and then going to the gym. I was pretty tired and figured I would just rest for an hour, lift, come home and be in bed by 12ish. I lied down, closed my eyes and then woke up at 2:30 AM. Oops. The problem with waking up at 2:30 AM is that you are well rested but there are still five more hours until you need to get out of bed. Also it will be incredibly hard to fall back asleep. As I woke up and looked at my clock, I thought about this problem. I was debating on whether or not I should just close my eyes and go back to dreaming about Target, or get up to turn off the light and brush my teeth. I decided since I am now a real adult with a real job, I guess I will get up to brush my teeth. By the way, I am now a manager at Target and seeing all those videos and red and kahkis all day is surprisingly brainwashing. My last three dreams have been Target related in some way. Also just FYI, I still plan on following my dreams in becoming a firefighter someday after I make some money and get rich, but for now, I will just work so I can pay my own rent and pay off student loans. Anyways, so after going against my better judgment, I brushed my teeth and turned off the light. To make a long story short, the time is now 6:11 AM and I have yet to fall asleep. Mostly because of the wrong choice to care for my hygiene and save electricity, but also because I made the decision to open up my laptop. Yes, I decided it would be a good idea to check my e-mail and go on Facebook. This eventually led up to visiting collegehumor.com and then youtubing "Poreotics" for about two hours. All of this was interrupted by failed attempts to sleep, which just resulted in me lying in the dark for about 10 minutes and then turning over and grabbing my laptop for entertainment. Ah... this brings back memories to the summer where this is all I did and I slept at 6 AM everyday. The only differences is back then I didn't have any obligations whatsoever, and now I have to get up for work in an hour.

Also, back then I was probably less Awesome.

Also. Here is a joke I made up about Korean people last week
(I think only I think it's funny)

Q: How many Koreans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: 3

Two to get mad at each other, and one to screw it in

No comments:

Post a Comment