Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i have a lot of time

Damn. Right now, I got nothing but time. No more school at UCI, the place I was working at went out of business and I am taking an online class that takes about 30 minutes a week. The only thing that sucks about having so much free time is that nobody else has free time like me. I think just about every day I ask like the same five people if they want to eat or go out to drink at night or whatever and every day they tell the same thing. They have school and work. I am always slightly sad when they tell me they can't hang out but, then again, on the inside I am secretly happy I don't have their responsibilities right now. Mondays and Saturdays are exactly the same to me. Yes ma'am, I am living the life.

Anyways, I remembered my earlier post in January I told you that in three months time I was going to be hella ripped. Well, it has been about a month and I am definitely not on my way to becoming hella ripped. Actually, I think I lost weight AND got fatter. So... I think I am currently on the track to becoming very disappointed. I don't know what it is but I constantly set physical goals for myself and constantly fail. I probably do this at least four times a year.

Well this post probably isn't going to be very long since I am already out of stuff to write about. I currently am doing nothing. It is 6 PM and all I did today was wake up and eat a subway sandwich. Well I also left the house in order to buy the sandwich which required a little bit of extra work.

No comments:

Post a Comment