Monday, July 19, 2010

movie 2

So, after I wrote that last post, I immediately thought of a few other movies that I kinda hated due to ugly actors.

Well, I didn't actually end up hating "The Dark Knight" because it was so damn awesome, but that new Rachel Dawes lady really fucked it up for me.



Especially this part, when the Joker keeps saying what a pretty girl she was. The only thing I could think about was how great of an actor Heath Ledger was because of how great he was at pretending that she was really hot.

Here is another picture of her just to prove my point




DAMN IT! Doesn't that just make you ANGRY?!?


Anyways, onwards to the next one.


Chronicles of Narnia.


Have you seen it?


Have you seen this girl?




SERIOUSLY what the hell? Don't ask me why I watched "Chronicles of Narnia" but goddamn this little girl was so incredibly ugly. Not that I had high hopes for this movie when I watched it, but her little pig face ruined any chances of me enjoying that movie.











Scroll back up real quick and look at her picture again. Now imagine having to see that face on and off for two hours. Does that seem enjoyable to you? Because that's basically what "Chronicles of Narnia" is. Anyways don't watch it. Also don't watch "The Bounty Hunter" either. I watched that today. It sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment