Thursday, July 8, 2010

fatboy

Hello boys and girls! YES! It is that time of the year again. The moment you have all been waiting for has finally come. It is time for me to make another unrealistic goal to become not fat in a unrealistic amount of time. Yes, out of the 40 or so posts I have made in this blog, I'd have to say at least 10% of them involve new year resolutions, new life changes, etc. etc. of lists of goals of me trying to lose fat, or doing activities that would lead to losing fat. Only this time, I am almost entirely sure that it won't happen. But, I really really really do not want to turn into a true fatass like Chris Huang so I will try my best.

Ah... I remember the good old days when I used to be skinny. I was always a super skinny kid growing up. I remember looking at fat people and wondering how and why they let themselves get so fat. I never thought it was possible for me to get fat. Sadly, I was very wrong. I still remember the week where my belly first started protruding. It was my second year, winter quarter. I had just come back from winter break and had brought a lot of Costco goodies back with me. I decided it would be a good idea to drink a 40 pack of capri-sun in four days. It was not. My metabolism has never been the same since then.

I figured now would be a great time to start doing some cardio since I think I may have tore something in my elbow. Yes, sadly, I am now unable to do any sort of pressing because my elbow is suffering from excruciating pain. Too bad, since I was definitely on my way to kicking Kevin's ass at maxing out in every lift possible. (See Below). Anyways, so for my new (and realistic) fat-loss plans, I will be planning on running 1 mile every other day and slowly increase the pace until I can once again run a 7:30 mile. Then I will slowly increase the distance. Yes, I know I can't run for shit anymore but I gotta start somewhere. As for dieting, I don't really see myself doing any of that in the near future so... I'll just not plan anything for now. Anyways, I'll keep you posted on how this goes. I'm pretty sure it will only last for about two weeks though.

2 comments:

  1. cut all carbs but multigrain whole grain type shit (no sugar, sugary fruits, candy, starchy vegetables, no sugar in any form). eat mostly leafy greens. every morning have a fiber type cereal with plain yogurt. do a heavy weights routine twice or three times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks random anonymous tip giver! too bad i probably will do none of those

    ReplyDelete