Wednesday, July 14, 2010

movie

Have you ever watched a movie where one of the main characters were so ugly that you started to hate the movie? That is pretty much what Transporter 3 is. Man that girl is so fucking ugly. Here, give me a second, let me go on google and copy and paste a picture of her.







BAM. My god. The thing about it is, they kept zooming in on her face and she kept doing seductive poses and shit. If you're gonna have an ugly girl play a large part in a serious movie, don't try and pretend she looks good. All the zooming in just made me notice how many freckles she had on her face. They're so big and there are so many of them that they are kind of connecting and it's making her whole face look that color. If you are looking at the picture and thinking to yourself "Hey, she doesn't look that bad." Just trust me on this... she does look that bad.



Hmm.. What was another movie I saw where there was another ugly motherfucker that made me hate the movie? OH YEAH! The movie they made two movies before this one. Transporter 1.






Oh, this asian Michael Jackson wanna be. Here's the worst part, this retarded looking guy supposedly has this chick as his daughter.




How hot would the mother have to be for this guy to have a daughter like that?

Answer: very

1 comment: